Friday, February 22, 2013

The Dog Who Cried Wolf by Keiko Kasza

This book was a great book for kids. I really enjoyed reading it. It was simple and had such a cute moral to the story. It makes it easy for kids to enjoy, but also understand at the same time. It was a story about a little dog who ran away to be free like a wolf and vend for himself, until he realizees what he's missing. He finds out that it isn't easy to be on his own. I think many people of different ages can relate to this, because we always want to grow up. For example, when I came to college I thought it was all fun and games. But it's work, school, bills to pay, and homework to do. It is a cute life lesson.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a great book to read to a classroom! Not only is it a lesson for children not to grow up so fast but that they are so special and great because they are who are they are! What grade level do you think would be best to read this book to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does look like a fun book to read to a young class. I think the kids will get a laugh out of it. I think it could help discourage kids from wanting to run away from home. It also might teach them some appreciation for what privileges they do have. Thanks for the great post.

    ReplyDelete